Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sadness

So I read about the departure of Amy Hennig and well this was going to just be a study of a skull and then I read about the news...and I got really sad and then this happened....

Ahh Amy you are a wonderful person and I wish you all the best! May you inspire many more artists and people out there as you have inspired me constantly! I will always be a fan of your work no matter where you go and like in the movie, UP "Adventure is out there" and I can't wait to see what you have in store next I am excited for your awesome future!

Uncharted will never be the same without you but I hold it close to my heart because it has inspired me to be a concept artist with all the beauty that was in the series. Thank you for all the kind comments and words Amy, it means a ton to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment